Keep your home pest-free by following a few simple steps:
- Carry out pest control treatment periodically within your home.
- Do not leave food crumbs and unsealed edible items around your home. Do not leave buckets, pet bowls, containers, or any other objects where water can stagnate outside your home.
- Do not leave empty cardboard boxes under beds or around your home – they maintain the ideal moisture and temperature for pests like cockroaches to thrive.
- Fountains and water features should have moving water. If not in use, the entire water feature must be drained and emptied. Do not allow excess water to accumulate in planter boxes.
- Enlist only Dubai Municipality-approved service providers to carry out pest control.