Renting out your property
I have rented out my unit. Do I have to inform anybody about new tenants inhabiting my property?
Your community has an established move-in/out policy. The objectives of this policy are to ensure:
- Current contact information for all occupants is kept up to date
- We have the necessary information to assist residents with special requirements, in cases of emergency evacuation
- To ensure that any damage to the common areas is recorded and dealt with promptly
- A smooth move into/out of the community for homeowners/tenants.
Before moving into the community, it is mandatory that you fill out the online move-in permit (MIP) form. You will receive your electronic MIP in one business day, provided there are no outstanding service fees against the unit.
If you are already residing in the community but have not received your login credentials yet, you can register by clicking here. Ensure that all your details are accurate when you submit the form. It is important that we have your contact details to reach you in the event of:
- Emergency situations such as fire, flood, or earthquake
- Water leaks pertaining to your unit
- Activation of fire alarms from within your unit
- Smoke detector maintenance to be carried out within your unit
- Parking issues
Can I install ‘for rent’ signage in the visible areas of my property?
- No. This is a violation of the community rules.